Slappy can be seen entertaining thousands of fans at Wings Event Center, but he also makes hundreds of appearances in West Michigan year round. If you have an upcoming event that you would like to make a huge success, then get Slappy to liven things up. Slappy is the perfect addition to any celebration, and each appearance can be customized to better fit your event. From what he wears, to additional merchandise promotions, he’s a hit everywhere he goes.
To request Slappy at your next event complete the following request form. Please note that Slappy is unable to make any personal appearances on days with a Kalamazoo Wings home game, due to other commitments.
Slappy is able to attend events for up to an hour, and rates do vary depending on organization and type of event. Costs will vary due to distance from Wings Event Center, whether the event is private or for a charitable organization, and depending on whether or not your event falls on a major holiday.
Standard Rates include:
- $150 + travel for private events
- $100 + travel for Festivals, Parades, Etc
- $75 + travel for registered nonprofit organizations such as the Red Cross, and Boys and Girls Club, etc
- $0 if you book a group of 20 or more people to a K-Wings Home Game
* Please note, rates are subject to change. If Slappy is able to attend your event a finalized price will be provided with his contact. The fees charged for Slappy’s appearance directly benefit the Slappy Mascot Program by funding uniforms, travel, cleaning, refurbishments and other expenses necessary to help Slappy represent Kalamazoo and the Kalamazoo Wings.
Once your request form is submitted, you will be contacted via email 3 weeks prior to your requested date. Filling out the appearance request form does not confirm Slappy’s attendance - it is simply a request, not a confirmation. Please keep in mind there is the one and only Slappy available to schedule.
Questions about requesting Slappy? Contact:
3600 Vanrick Drive, Kalamazoo, MI 49001
Please fill out our form to request Slappy for your next event.