The Kalamazoo Wings likes to take care of the community that takes care of us.
That is why we offer multiple donation opportunities to better our local community organizations, service clubs, and schools.
Ways in which we donate:
Please fill out our form to request a donation for your organization.
- Monetary Financial Contributions, either directly from the Kalamazoo Wings, or through player performance in conjunction with a local business.
- Game Tickets
- Kalamazoo Wings Autographed Merchandise
- Player or Mascot Appearances
- Jersey auctions
The Kalamazoo Wings invite your non-profit organization to apply for a donation from the team’s multiple jersey auctions during the season. In order to qualify for consideration, the following criteria must be met by your organization:
- Operate in the greater-Kalamazoo area
- Be a 501 (c) (3) with Federal tax exempt letter
- Must be up and running as a 501 (c) (3) for at least one year
- Operating budget for organization should not exceed $2,000,000
- We require that organizations commit to 200 tickets at $9 apiece, which can be distributed/sold as your organization sees fit (without exceeding $12/ticket).
Average amount for a cash donation from the Kalamazoo Wings is between $3,000-$5,000, subject to available funds.
Submitting your application:
Please fill out the form on this page to submit your application, or mail to:
Attn: Brandon Nelson
3600 Vanrick Dr.
Kalamazoo, MI, 49001
If any questions arise, please do not hesitate to contact Brandon Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (269) 488-8159.